Tuesday, May 19, 2009

soo close.

Nothing much going on. Done with exams that counts for term 3. I just have a final left which is next Wednesday. We've been doing reviews in class for the last 3 or 4 days. Not sure. After the final I'll be off for 11 days! yey! Then after that I'll have 12 weeks left of Nursing school! Woah! To think this time last year I was going to the community college and going nowhere. So happy at this point for what I have achieved. =]

Now I will leave you a list that I need to get to this week:

- Watch at least 5 ATI DVDs
- Read Med-Surg ATI, Saunders and Roach
- Finish Nursing Plan of Care (tonight)
- Schedule for at least 1 of the days the JM is here for NCLEX-PN review
- Scrapbook and share the pages here in my blog
- Print pictures

I think that's it for now.

<3 BIANCA

No comments:

Post a Comment