Tuesday, June 16, 2009

back so soon?

Yes! I am blogging again. I am really getting used to this routine. Lol I have a great week ahead of me. This is my last day in school, just for this week though. Going to downtown LA with my sister today. Going to do some shopping. =] Then this afternoon I'll be meeting up with friends from high school. I haven't talked to them in months. I missed them! I think we're playing tennis or just going to the gym. LOL Tomorrow, my cousin will be coming down to hang out with me. Im planning on taking her to Pasadena. I don't know yet. Thursday, my friend who lives in North Hollywood will be visiting too. We haven't seen each other in over a year. It's sad how I lost communication with my friends since attending Nursing School. I just don't have the time. That's all going to change when I'm done with school. Then this Friday I'll be making father's day presents for my Dad and Step-Dad. I'll be using the "we love Dad kit" from House of 3. I think it'll be fab! lol

Okay, that's it for now. Gotta get back to listening to the lecture.

<3 BIANCA

No comments:

Post a Comment