Tuesday, June 9, 2009

consistent

I'm in class but the lecture is really dry so I'm posting again. Continuation from yesterday.

Friday: I stayed at home. Feeling a bit depressed with P going back Vegas. Also had a really bad tummy ache. I've been thinking that I might be lactose intolerant. Every time I eat drink or eat any dairy my tummy gets upset. Grrr horrible! I scrapped a little too. That pics will be posted later.

Saturday: We went to the Philippine Independence Celebration here in Carson. There were a lot of people at the park, lots of good food, and great entertainment. After I scrapped more pages. I also helped my niece to do her teacher appreciation present/gift. We altered a frame and they all signed it. Turned out cute.

Sunday: I went to cast church in the morning. Ate breakfast Louis Burgers. I dig that place. haha then scrapbooked some more when I came home.

That's all that happened in my mini vacation. Many may think it wasn't all that great but I enjoyed every minute of it. I got to relax and got a lot of things done.

<3 BIANCA

No comments:

Post a Comment