Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Routine

Another post. No pictures yet. I've been using the computer in school and I can't load any pictures here. I've developed a couple of new routines this week. I started doing sit-ups since Monday. I try to do 150 total a day. I divide it either 10 sets of 15 or 6 sets of 25. I really want to have flat abs by the time I graduate from Nursing school. Another routine is not eating after 5 o'clock p.m. Some may think its unsafe coz that's too early to stop eating, but I sleep at around 8 or 9 at night so I don't really get hungry before I go to bed. Last routine I developed is blogging everyday. I hope I can keep up to this. I think I can coz I blog when I'm in class coz I'm really bored. My instructor is really nice but her lectures are just too boring. Lol

I'm really going to try and post pictures soon.

<3 BIANCA

No comments:

Post a Comment